Sunday, November 1, 2009

Quabalah love magic

As I have stated before, the Verb is the highest magic of all. It is also the most difficult, and it take years to master. But it cannot fail, as we are basically reproducing what the Source did when creating the universe.

It's principle is simple: a sound, a vibration, is at the origin of anything. This vibration puts in motion the causal plane I introduced earlier in this website. In order to do so, the sound must be repeated 462 times. There are 27 creative sounds or letters and they can be combined between them. This is known as keys, in Quabalah, true Quabalah.

This has never openly been unveiled, and much less for love purposes. Below is an example of single sound key:

The letter "Z" can be pronounced at different levels. If you pronounce it at a physical level, it will provide never-ending physical endurance: you could run for days. The letter "Z" needs to be pronounced at a "sol" note level and must be accompanied by a feeling of lightness, as it is related to the air element. Give it a try yourself and be amazed with the changes, but keep in mind this magic requires an Initiation.

The author of http://www.lovebindingspell.com/ is available to provide Quabalistic keys for love.

1 comment:

  1. I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this same man i once saw on this forum called Dr.Agbazara of AGBAZARA TEMPLE has just done for me , this man has just brought back my lost Ex husband to me with his great spell within 72 hours. I was married to my husband Alana Evans, we were together for a long time and we loved our self’s but when I was unable to give him a child for 4 years he left me and told me he can’t continue anymore then I was now looking for ways to get him back until i saw Dr.Agbazara contact on this site about his powers. Please do also contact him in any problem you are passing and see for your self on:
    (agbazara@gmail.com) OR call him on (+2348104102662.)

    ReplyDelete